Monday, February 4, 2019

Can I Still Say, "Happy New Year"?



The beginning of February, but it still feels fresh and new to me.  Life is open to all sorts of possibilities and some of my older things are being revived, like this blog.  I no longer teach art and I do miss the challenges and joy from spending time with children but things are always changing.  I've grown so much and still am learning, even at my age.  This year is all about change.  One thing that is helping me with those changes is my new Living Well Planner from Ruth Soukup.



It's been a lot of trial and error for me to find the right format that works for me.  I used to just have a calendar book, then I used bullet journals for a few years, which I loved the creativity, but found I was using most of my time setting up my pages and drawing. This journal has given me a clearer direction and I will share parts of it with you as we move throughout the year.

My main focus for my blog now is to share pieces of my life, from journalling, artwork, recipes, experiences, a lifestyle blog for others to find things that will help them along their creative journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...