Sunday, February 14, 2010

Places I Love





Been a long while since I have posted. School is sooo busy. Now that I am on winter break I hope to catch up on other things. The pics are from The Antique & Design Center. I love walking around this place. This place carries antiques along with new items. It is located on Route 17 North in Upper Saddle River, NJ.
This was yesterday, my first day off from school. The antique store was a side trip when I went out to buy glass for my desktop. That was quite an adventure in itself. Let's just say if you need glass and live in Bergen County go to Mayfair on Goffle Road in Hawthorne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...