Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wow--it's spring!

Where have I been? Can't believe I haven't posted in over a month. School has been super busy. PBL (problem based learning) has taken a lot of my time. I wouldn't trade the time for what we have created. I worked on this with our Horizons teacher Holly. She came up with the idea of transforming our school into a town. Every grade has a problem in the town to solve. For example, the 3rd grade has the town museum and they are investigating what you would include in a museum. What is important? worth saving? Each teacher helped with their building facade and they look so cool. We put it up in one evening so when the kids came in for the introduction of their problem the next morning they were very excited. Will let you know how things progress. Wish I had some photos--can't find my wire to transfer my pics. Okay, time for me to get some painting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...