Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend in the Country

Beautiful!  What a great time in New York.  We travelled up to my brother's house to celebrate my nephew Eli's graduation from high school.  Can you believe I forgot my camera--so frustrating not being able to take pics.  Paul and Tina have a beautiful place with cows, chickens and a huge garden.  We had lots of yummy food, visited with family and friends and sat by a bonfire.  From there we stayed at our neighbor's house about 20 minutes from my brother.  We played cards late into the night, had a huge breakfast that Christine prepared and for my first time I drove a four wheeler--so fun!! and gorgeous scenery thru the woods.  Ate wild blackberries, picked wildflowers and relaxed.  Hated to come home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...