Monday, July 26, 2010

Color

I love color.  I think I have said it before.  This is a piece that I created using the metal top from a watercolor set.  Have been cleaning up my studio space and re-organizing.  Putting all my finished work in one area.  Trying to price everything and put all the items that are on etsy together.  My brother was visiting yesterday and took a look at my artwork.  Was nice to have some positive feedback from him.  He is very visual and artistic.  The picture below is his business and he designed every part of it.  His mind never stops.  We are so different and yet so the same.  He is an extrovert and I am an introvert, but when it comes to design we totally relate.

http://www.thecastlefuncenter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...