Saturday, September 25, 2010

Italian Dressing

This is probably the most used item I have purchased from Pampered Chef.  I have been making my own salad dressing for quite some time and this makes it so easy.  The recipe for italian dressing is printed on the side.  It is excellent.  Measurements are on the side of the cylinder and the cap has an attachment to mix the dressing.  
Jersey tomatoes are the best!  Can't believe how soon we will no longer be able to get them.  Made a yummy salad with the above ingredients over baby greens and the dressing.
Italian dressing recipe:
1/2 cup white wine vinegar
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. dried basil
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
2 pressed garlic cloves
1 Tbsp. sugar
1 cup olive oil



2 comments:

  1. I bet if I made that salad it wouldn't taste as good as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I lost my measure mix and pour and am sorely missing it. I love the italian dressing recipe. I am ordering another one but still wanted to make the dressing! Your salad looks EXCELLENT, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...