Monday, January 17, 2011

Thank you MLK!!

"I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together."  Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)

This mural is from http://www.artprojectsforkids.org/ and was done by my 3rd graders.  They thought it was cool how they each did a piece that turned into a mural.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to purchase the directions to Martin Luther King mural your 3rd graders made. I would like to use it for my bulletin board. How do I do that? Thank you.

    Bernice McClure
    Teacher, 3rd Grade
    Green Magnet Academy
    Knoxville TN 37923
    bernice.mcclure@knoxschools.org

    ReplyDelete

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...