Sunday, March 27, 2011

Is it really Spring?




I can't believe I haven't posted in so long.  Life has been a bit overwhelming at times and I figure you don't come here to read a whining commentary on my life so......anyway, I am hopefully coming out of this slump and onto better things.  Spring break is coming to an end today without the spring part.  I am so ready for warmer weather!!!  Have accomplished a few things around the house and have been re-organizing my studio space, which I hope to finish by next weekend so I can actually paint.  This is the mantel in my studio space.  Have decided to use it as an ongoing art display.  Some pieces completed, some not.   Hoping this will inspire me to keep moving forward with my own artwork.  Will photograph each time I change the display.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...