Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things, Kitchen Edition


Chicken Marsala
So, ONE of my favorite things is this meal.  I was going to put the recipe on here and realized that every time I make this it is from my head.  I guess I need to take the time to write it down before it changes into something else.  I'm one of those cooks who just throws things together so writing a recipe will be difficult.  I digress.  A few more of my favorite things.

TWO
Eden Wild Rice.  Cooks up so well.  I mix it with brown rice and use half water and half chicken broth. 
THREE
My Wusthof knife from Williams Sonoma.  Love it!!  Yes, it was expensive but definitely worth it.  I bought mine last year with some gift cards I had gotten.  

FOUR
My sis-in-law's garlic.  She grows and sells organic garlic and it is the best I've ever had. Has twice the flavor of any grocery store.

FIVE
My Cuisinart pots and pans.  My favorite of the set is the deep dish fry pan.  Love that these can go into the oven.  
So, there is a partial list of my favorite things from the kitchen.  I'm sure I can come up with more.  Will save that for another post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...