So here we are. Another new year is upon us and I can't help but think of making some changes and having a better life experience. I know we all do the new year's resolutions but I think we all need a reason to start something new. There are things we cannot change like our age and whether our job is secure but there are so many things we can.
Here is my list of things so far to accomplish in 2012:
1. Follow the quote at the top of this post and be creative everyday.
2. Produce a yearbook that is well put together, makes a profit and the students like. (It's my first year doing this)
3. Organize my home. (add more color to my wardrobe, too.)
4. Follow a gluten-free diet and try new foods/recipes.
6. Get into the Bible daily.
So, what's on your list this year?