Friday, June 14, 2013

Well, the end of the school year is right around the corner and I haven't been sharing my "creative journey" for some time. Right now I'm in the middle of grading 6th grade projects and trying to go through and organize for next year. I always feel torn between three areas of time....the present, as in grading, end of year activities and meetings, the near future, as in summer break and the future as in the fall. I keep trying to be organized with all the thoughts and ideas that flow through my mind but it doesn't always happen. Thank goodness for pinterest!!
I've decided it is time for a major change in my life and I want to share it with you, partly to help anyone else who is in my situation and to make myself accountable. I have been overweight for a long period of time and am at my heaviest ever. I have lost weight two other times but right now I know that my weight is holding me back from "real" life. So anyone who wants to jump on board I would love to have you join me and the rest of you can keep me on track.
Okay, so my start date is Sunday, June 23. The reason for that date is school will be out and my family vacation will be over. The one is a major stress point for me and the other is food available all the time.
Next up, I will share my first middle school art show.

Feel like this.

Want to be like this!!

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you! I'm tracking my food on my fitness pal app. Good luck! It is so hard but summers a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...