Wednesday, October 5, 2011

2nd Grade Autumn Leaf





First off, I'm back, I think....every time I think I have everything under control and scheduled something gets pushed off the edge.  So, I'm sorry I've been absent so long but I am going to try to post twice a week during the school year.
This project isn't difficult but makes a nice presentation.  I enlarged an oak leaf and had my students paint them with warm colors after drawing the veins of the leaf with crayons. The following week they cut them out and glued them to construction paper that I had hole punched.  Using yarn they "sewed" a border.  Happy to have my first fall project photographed and ready to hang in the halls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...