Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Middle School Bulletin Boards

I like to get my bulletin boards done at the end of the school year. I cover them with newspaper for the summer so they stay nice for September. I've totally switched over to fabric for my backgrounds. Can be used over and over again, doesn't fade and is easy to handle. Last year my colors were purple and orange so to make things easier I kept the purple and added blue. I love the combo together.
 
These three posters were all pinterest finds. Love the way the word artist is used to base art room rules off of.

This will be my elements of art board. Not quite finished but close. Today was our last day so I will return next Monday to hopefully finish all my boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...