Thursday, February 21, 2019

Changes



What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice, it's good to create change in our lives.  With using the Living Well Planner, I've been documenting the goals I set for myself for this year and am enjoying seeing as I stay on track that change is possible. Just so you know, I am far from perfect, meal planning and documenting my food is not always happening, and sometimes I blow off a run. 



For me, it's important to be able to look at my planner and see that change is actually happening, especially when the number on the scale doesn't move fast enough or I feel like running isn't really making a difference.  I've set goals for my health, my home, my relationships, and my finances.  



I have enjoyed this process so much more than any other planner I have tried and like keeping track of my progress and seeing the steps that are helping me to reach my goals.  I am also finding that having friends on my side to participate and/or encourage is very helpful.  I still would like to find an accountability partner with my journey, so that is also a goal for me.  

I also use a few apps on my phone, like runkeeper.  The pics below show my progress on the same run.  

                                                   


These times and miles I add to my monthly calendar spread, to see my progress.  
Remember, it will happen.  Change will occur as you put the work in.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...