Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Forward Motion


We got our hike in! Beautiful and brisk.  I enjoyed this in bits and pieces.  It was a tough hike for me. I ran outa breath on the steep inclines and had foot ache problems on the declines.  I also was a bit of a whiner.  I was, "are we there yet?" girl. Would never had made it without my partner in hiking.  

On this type of journey, forward motion is the key.  You don't look behind you, which is a good reminder again to live in the moment and enjoy this journey we are all on.  On the trails, you see so many things along the way and even when I was hurting, I loved the scenery and all the different aspects of nature.   



Being winter I really didn't expect to see much green but found lots of moss and lichen growing.






Love all the textures and colors everywhere.  The mossy areas look good enough to curl up on and the lichen almost looks as if it's keeping the trees warm.  I love the greens of nature.  

Enjoy the journey, everyone, even when it involves some aches along the way.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...