Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Finished

This took a long time and I can't believe I never took any before pics. My bathroom was sponge painted yellow before the grey. I love grey. Can't tell you the color because I bought it and it was too purple so I added yellow to it to get it to the grey I wanted.

Flower prints from IKEA.

 This was a re-decorating project not a remodeling project. The toothbrush holder and soap dish are both from Home Goods.
I don't have room for a medicine cabinet so most things are stored in the drawers but the everyday items are gathered on this tray.
Plate on wall was a gift from my son. One of my favorite things from him.

Colors are a bit off in the photos. My counter is not that pink!

Drawer pulls are from Pottery Barn. Love these!



The runner hanging on the wall is from my grandmother.

The new towel bars are from Home Depot. Love these and they were so easy to install.

My bookshelf was originally lightly stained pine. I primed it, rubbed stain on and off,  rubbed two paint colors on and off, and finally polyurethaned it twice.  

Storage for washcloths is an old canister that used to hold the buttons I used to string when I was little.

Shower curtain, Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Hook is from Container Store. Keys are from Michael's.
This project, even though not big took quite a while to put together. Just didn't find everything at once. Love the way it turned out and the colors are very soothing.
White towels are from Kohl's and Rust and pink towels are from Sears.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...