Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August is Here!

Whenever August appears on the calendar I start to get back into school mode. The summer always goes so fast and I never get done all I want to but it has been great. Now it's time to schedule lesson planning and setting up the art rooms.
Today was my first day of school work. I unpacked one of my art orders and brought home all of my resources on Greek art for 7th grade.

A few years back I started training with IDE - Innovative Designs for Education. This training is used to create  Learner-Active, Technology-Infused Classrooms. I love this type of teaching because it makes me a facilitator who is able to spend more time with my students. My next couple of posts I want to share with you what works in the art room using this method of teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...