Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Not sure where to start or what to say to explain my long absence and I don't want to make this into a whine fest because we all have our problems so I'll keep this short and hopefully will get back onboard with my regular blogging.
Life generally hasn't turned out the way I thought and I've been having a hard time dealing with that. Work:  I love my job but have gotten tired of the way things are run and how situations are dealt with at times. Can't really go into the details but I am trying to just do my best and be satisfied for now.
Home: My son and I live with my mom. My mom just had her second pancreatic cancer surgery and has memory problems. It has gotten tougher to deal with and sometimes I want to run away and then I feel guilty for that.
Me:  Starting to go for therapy to put things into perspective.
So next post will be school oriented and the one thing I can promise you....it won't be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes

What changes are you looking to make this year?  Be it something like losing weight, finding a new job or starting a meditation practice,...